Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pat Robertson's Insane


Pat Robertson is mentally ill. I love how god speaks to him in special ways. Who believes him? I mean, who actually thinks this is man is telling the truth. It's so bizarre.

It really makes me so angry that this even gets attention. The fact that cnn covered this story. I think we live in an alternate universe. I would love to know how much money was spent on covering this story. How much man power was connected? Couldn't these people have spent there time and energy doing something more constructive with their time? Couldn't they have educated the country about Ford instead of this nut job? All I have consistently heard is the Ford was an eagle scout. I mean who cares about. Is that this man's one consistant contribution to the world? That he was an eagle scout.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh

No comments: